PROPEL YOUR PURPOSE - Masterclass with Tay & Val

Join Us for the Propel Your Purpose Masterclass
- an illuminating and experiential webinar -

Limited Time Replay Ends in

Get Instant Access Below ↓↓↓

What's in the Masterclass?

This 90-min training shows high-achievers with multiple talents, passions, and interests how the many, seemingly different and separate parts of you can fit together to help you live your best life, by aligning your energies (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual) with your #soulpurpose.

In this Masterclass, you'll learn:

  • The 3 stages every multi-passionate, multi-talented Type-A goes through; and where we’re all moving towards

  • Why multi-people like you and us exist (the spiritual explanation, of course)

  • Where is the opportunity for us to really make a difference

  • The 1% that drives the other 99% throughout your life

  • How to bring your whole self to the table to thrive - i.e. how to use all of you (yes, your multiple passions, interests, skills and more) to fill yourself up

  • How to answer the inevitable “What’s Next?” that keeps coming up in business and life

Here are just some of the outcomes you can look forward to from the webinar:

  • Increased clarity for your life's mission, direction, and best next step

  • Greater ease and flow in implementing your next steps

  • Increased productivity, completion, and fulfillment at work and in life

  • Lesser chance of roadblocks, detours, and self-sabotage (through distraction, self-doubt/judgement, limiting beliefs/stories etc.)

About the teachers:
Tay & ValTay & Val are the Spiritual Consultants and Soul Mentors the executive coaches of Fortune 500s and founders of million-dollar IPO companies go to, to answer their "What's Next?" question. Committed to helping visionary leaders meet their call to greatness with clear-eyed vision, groundedness, and deep trust - we work as a dynamic duo. Tay is the one who goes beneath the words and stories, working energetically to align you with your most powerful, grounded, and expanded self. Val leads the conversation, receiving insight on your soul’s path and business strategy. She’s the one who helps you connect the dots – so you walk out of your session with new understanding you didn’t have before. This gives you a richer, well-rounded perspective you won’t find working with one teacher, intuitive or guide.

Get Instant Access By Entering Your Details Below:
* indicates required
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp